Last modified: February 9, 2024
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• Display information using third party apps on our Site.
• Set up your accounts with our products.We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
European Economic Area, UK, and Switzerland
If you are located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom or Switzerland, the controller of your personal information is MAS Ventures, LLC, 601 S. Harbour Island Blvd., Suite 109, Tampa, FL 33602, United States.
We only collect your Personal Information if we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis that we rely on depends on the Personal Information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Generally, we collect and process your personal information where:
• We need it to enter into or perform a contract with you, such as to provide you with our services, respond to your request, or provide you with customer support;
• We need to process your Personal Information to comply with a legal obligation (such as to comply with applicable legal, tax and accounting requirements) or to protect the vital interests of you or other individuals;
• You give us your consent, such as to receive certain marketing communications; or
• Where we have a legitimate interest, such as to respond to your requests and inquiries, to ensure the security of the site, to detect and prevent fraud, to maintain, customize and improve the site, to promote QuantVue, and to defend our interests and rights.
If you have consented to our use of your Personal Information for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time but this will not affect our processing of your information that has already taken place. You also have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
• The right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal information or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
• The right to request portability of your personal information;
• The right to withdraw your personal information at any time, if we collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent; and
• The right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority or equivalent regulatory body.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection laws, please contact us as described below.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their Personal Information.
Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Montana, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Virginia provide (now or in the future) their state residents with rights to:
• Confirm whether we process their personal information.
• Access and delete certain personal information.
• Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose (excluding Iowa and Utah).
• Data portability.
• Opt-out of personal data processing for:
• sales; or
• profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects (excluding Iowa and Utah).
• Either limit (opt-out of) or require consent to process sensitive personal data.
The exact scope of these rights may vary by state. To exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact information below with “Privacy Request” in the subject line and detailing which information you would like corrected or deleted. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, please contact us at the email address below with “Appeal Request” in the subject line detailing your previous request and the issues you have with our decision.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com